The Maxi Wailer is a high quality, high power, effective solar powered bird deterrent. Its sole purpose is to be loud and random in order to deter and scare birds away from larger areas. It can be mounted on the ground and on roofs. It is equally as effective in both applications.
The Maxi Wailer has the following features:
- 20W solar panel charges a 12V battery
- Can be mounted on a roof or on a tripod on the ground
- The main unit houses 4 horn speakers, one on each face of the unit
- Main unit can have up to 8 satellite units attached, each with 2 speakers, creating up to a 20 speaker system
- Mix of intermediate and end satellite units mean you can ‘daisy-chain’ the speakers
- Satellite speakers create a sweeping movement of noise, disorienting the birds
- Range of 55 random combinations of sounds prevents familiarity to any pattern
- Random time between blasts, ranging from 30 seconds to 15 minutes
- Random blast length from 10-60 seconds
- All pulsating high frequency audible and ultrasonic sounds are designed to specifically annoy birds
See how Clean Solar Solutions use the Wailer to keep birds and their droppings away from solar panels. As a result, preventing ‘hotspots’ developing that damage the panels and reduce output.