Bird deterrent for use over small acreage or on roof tops or in large buildings
Solar powered bird deterrent for use over small acreage or as a mains powered unit for protecting buildings both externally and internally.
Potential for up to 4 remote units each with two speakers.
Solar powered model
- Over 55 random combinations of pulsating high frequency audible and ultrasonic sounds which create an environment which birds prefer to avoid.
- Random blast time – 5 seconds to 1 minute.
- Random interval – up to 15 minutes.
- Light sensor controls.
- Protects up to 5 hectares.
Mains powered model
- Available with either audible or ultrasonic output for use around or inside buildings.
- The audible version has similar sound output, blast times and blast intervals to the battery powered version.
- The ultrasonic version gives a constant emission of constantly changing ultrasonic sounds which deter the birds from perching areas.
- Both versions have a volume control.
See how Clean Solar Solutions use the Wailer to keep birds and their droppings away from solar panels. As a result, they prevent ‘hotspots’ developing that damage the panels and reduce output.